A user/member, when he is entering our web site after accepting our full terms and conditions of www.portlandmatrimonial.com should provide the mandatory information, he has the option of not providing the information which is not mandatory. User/Member is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User Name/Identity and User Password and all activities and transmission/transactions performed by the User through his/her user identity/name and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transactions involving credit/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions. As such, while doing so any negligence of your act, www.portlandmatrimonial.comassumes no responsibility / liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit/debit cards used by the subscriber online/offline.
Unless otherwise you give your consent, it doesn't sell, rent, share, trade or give away or share with any third party. The users who enter into site such as Builders, Agents/Brokers or any individual has provided their contact information for advertisement on our portal. Then users can contact them at their request through us.
PortlandMatrimonial.com has implemented ID authentication of profiles through and hence all the new Users/Members are required to upload their ID copy. For those who do not have ID card details, they have to upload scan copy of Passport to verify their profile and for accessing complete services of PortlandMatrimonial.com. Service Provider does not guarantee the authenticity and physical verification of the uploaded documents. The User/Member who intends to use the said information shall be responsible for its verification. PortlandMatrimonial.com assumes that the details provided by the either User himself or on his behalf is true and correct.
For all members, linking ID or other verification document is mandatory in order to access the contact details of other users. Without linking ID or other valid documents, even a paid user will not be eligible to gain access to contact details of other users on PortlandMatrimonial.
It is again submitted that PortlandMatrimonial.com is under no obligation to verify the accuracy or genuineness of the information submitted by User and hence Service Provider shall not be responsible or liable for any misinformation on part of a User.
Information Collected by us
PortlandMatrimonial.com is an online matrimonial platform which gives its users an opportunity to connect & interact with other registered members subject to Terms of Usage. To make it work, PortlandMatrimonial.com provides its members with various search options in order to search suitable match.
- PortlandMatrimonial.com will collect information that User directly enter on our site such as personal data, identification documents like ID card details, Passport/driving license, education information, health data, email, password, interests, partner preferences etc. PortlandMatrimonial.com may also store the online interactions between members which is including but not limited to messages, interests, comments, email, SMS, chat etc.
- From time and again PortlandMatrimonial can use the details of registered members like email address, mobile number, name, age and other details to reach out to them through different mailers, SMS campaigns, surveys and contests. The information/communication shared with them could be related to any promotional activity, deals, offers, match making, updating their basic information and other information. But, this is not limited and restricted to the above communication only.
- PortlandMatrimonial.com also allows Users/Members to submit public and private information on behalf of others-child/ward / sibling/ friend etc. If such child/ward or sibling of User/Member does not wish this information to be displayed, she/he has the option to request removal of such information after providing the necessary evidence that the information pertains to her/him.
- From time-to-time PortlandMatrimonial.com requests information from its registered or non-registered users through mailers, SMS campaigns, surveys or contests. Participations in these surveys or contests are voluntary and all the users therefore have a choice whether or not to participate and give information. The information requested may include contact details, name, age, gender, demographic information and some other basic information.
- Success stories are written by the Users/Members and published on PortlandMatrimonial.com who found their life partner with the help of PortlandMatrimonial.com They have chosen to post success stories on our website and have given us all the rights & permission to use it across our channels whenever required by PortlandMatrimonial.com.
- Cookies: While you access our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access, manage session and personalize your experience. By using these cookies, we will collect information about your online activities. Information collected may be used by us to show you some information or advertisement as per the collected data. In some case, we may use third parties to collect data. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use some of the features of our website.
- PortlandMatrimonial.com may share and collect information from our partner service providers. PortlandMatrimonial.com may use some external vendor, affiliate or third party company to collect some information about our members and store them. This sometime helps PortlandMatrimonial.com to understand your needs in a better way to help you in finding the right partner for you. At the same time, it can sometime help PortlandMatrimonial.com in identifying the people involved in illegitimate activities. In addition, we do conduct surveys and contests and collect/request information from users and store it.
Use of Information/data collected.
- Information collected is mainly used to deliver service to you, manage your account information, personalize your experience with us, communicating with you.
- Information is also used for research and analysis of users experience with us to improve our product and services. Develop and display contents, features and advertising tailored to your needs. It helps us in managing our business, enforce terms & conditions.
- PortlandMatrimonial.com may use financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in the discount, rebate, and other programs in which you elect to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business. Information is also used to invite you on various surveys and contest from PortlandMatrimonial.com, its affiliates or partners.
Where we share your information
In general, PortlandMatrimonial.com do not share your personal information along with your documents with other Users/Members except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share personal information with
- Companies that assist PortlandMatrimonial.com in managing the site and providing relevant services. This includes, but not limited to, sharing documents for authentication and verification, to hosting company, customer Service Company, order processing, site maintenance, sale & marketing etc.
- Affiliates and Partners: We may share the relevant information to our partner company, so that you can get benefited by the services provided by our partner companies or in case you click a link on our site to get a specific service from our partner company.
- Response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- Connection with corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, acquisition, consolidation, a divestiture, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- In situation where we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate fraud, illegal activity, or any other wrongdoing. It will help us to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others. Or to comply with applicable law, website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- Any non-personal information collected may be shared with affiliates, and partners of PortlandMatrimonial to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our website and on websites of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We also may share aggregated, non-personal information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
How you access your information AND Choice of Collection & use of Information
- You may decide not to provide with certain non-mandatory information. However, this will affect on our matchmaking algorithm and we may not be able to provide you accurate and best matches available in our database.
- We might send you promotional communication on behalf of our affiliates/ partners. We will provide you option to enable or disable for such communication. Once you disable the option we will stop sending this promotional communication from our partners & affiliate moving forward.
- You also control the cookies information that we write on your computer. You can refer to your respective browser help to find out how you can delete the cookies from your computer after visiting our website.
How do we protect your information
PortlandMatrimonial.com takes appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from any unauthorized access. PortlandMatrimonial.com wants you to feel confident using our website/ mobile app to transact with us. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care about how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
- PortlandMatrimonial.com is for adults only site, we restrict the use of our service to individuals age 18 and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Change in Policy
www.portlandmatrimonial.com cannot be held liable for any errors or inconsistencies. But we take every care to give you accuracy and clarity of the information.
www.portlandmatrimonial.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed on this web site by the third parties.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org for further clarifications.